Aromatherapy products to balance, uplift & release tension
Choosing an Essence
Which Adam & Eve Essence shall I choose?
Choosing a blend
There are a number of ways to choose the essence that is right for you. These include:
- Instinctively, which one are you drawn to?
- Which aromas do you prefer? 'Happy' is floral, 'Healthy' is tropical, for example.
- Which colour appeals? For example green for 'Success' or lilac for 'Soothing'
- Which name resonates, such as 'Success' or 'Love'?
- Do you want to relax ('Happy', 'Soothing' or 'Edible') or be energised ('Success' or 'Love')? ('Healthy' can be either)
- You may already know which one you like!
- If you are really not sure, or it is a gift for someone else, you are welcome to contact me for suggestions
Choosing a massager, spray or drops
- Massagers are the most popular, as they go the deepest. The blends are highly concentrated and last a long time. They are rolled onto the body. They come in 5 aromas
- Sprays are light and easy to use and suitable for small areas. They disperse a lot more than massagers. They come in 5 aromas
- Drops work internally and go where your body needs them. Drops come in two blends.
Choosing a pack
- You can choose any combination of essences in a pack
- Most popular are the massagers packs (as most people prefer massagers), or mixed packs where you can get sprays, massagers or drops combined as you wish
- Some people like one aroma a lot and therefore get multiples in their pack
- For ease, One of each packs are listed for sale as is, but you can get variations if you mention this with your order
- See the Stockist & wholesale section for more information about getting sufficient quantities for resale, distribution or gifts